Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pictures of our garden as of today.  These are zuchini.
Acorn Squash.
Pok Choy.
Black beans and Okra.
Sweet Potatoes.
Melons..
Cucumbers.
Beans.
Tomatoes.
PUMPKINS.
Brussel Sprouts.
More Tomatoes.
Tomatoes with Peppers on each end.
Peppers.
Something eating my Brussel Sprouts - I sprinkle Sevens on to take care of this problem.
The blackberries are ready to pop.
These were eaten - very sweet and yummy.  I can't wait to make a Blackberry Pie or Cobbler.
View of the pool from the garden.
Garden looks better than ever before.
Pumpkins, I can't believe how good these look, I have never had any luck with pumpkins.  And I love to decorate with them in the fall.  I can't wait to see how much fruit these vines will produce.
View from the pool.
That is where I am headed - to the pool to start reading this book.

No comments: