Thursday, January 17, 2008

Meighan and Alex spend the weekend with Papa and Mama

Amy and Paul went to St. Louis (hosted by Wachovia Securities) for the weekend. They were wined and dined and shown around the city and the surrounding counties. They enjoyed their weekend away and we enjoyed having our babies with us - we were very busy.

They enjoyed a little outside time, but it was a little chilly so we didn't stay out too long.



I found fur lined crocs in Miami - that's a lady bug jibet on the right croc. I couldn't find an angel or a rose.

Alex has a train on his pair.

We took the kids to the "Play Room" What a great concept. $6 per child for the whole day and you can leave and return. Lots of fun things for them to do.

They had a blast - Alex loved driving this train.


Alex has overcome his fear of trying things out - he was very adventurous.

Meg - no fear as usual.








Dressed and ready to go; they love to go by, by.


They helped us take the tree down.



I meant to take a picture of this chocolate Christmas tree I was given in a basket of goodies from my boss, but I forgot until the first bite was taken. The kids shared it.





I think I mentioned that I am collecting ornaments for the twins. Trains for Alex. The Santa one is from Savannah.

Angels for Meg. I found a lot of these after Christmas. I couldn't resist the rose ornament. They should have quite a collection by the time they have their own Christmas tree.

Isn't she cute? Found this one in Savannah. It is made out of cotton - the little tag tells about growing cotton in the fields of Savannah.






























No comments: