Friday, November 27, 2009

Just Having Fun

We have really enjoyed having Meighan.  She is such a good girl. Bandit loves her.
I am glad she brought her winter coat - we have had some rainy, cold weather.Meg loves to cook, so we decided to make a cake for her to take home for Mommy, Daddy and Alex.She chose lemon!!


This is the first time I have used my Wilton Cupcake Pan.

So far so good.  We had some batter left over so we made cupcakes for us. They were yummy.



The cake was good, but as we were decorating it the weight of the icing was too much for the soft cake and it started to slant.  I think using the cake mix was a big mistake.  Next time I will use a bundt or pound cake recipe.

Meg loves sitting on Grandpa and watching "Enchanted".  We watched it 3 times and had a blast dancing each time.  I think this is one of my most favorite movies in a long time.

No comments: