Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shower Prep

I have had so much fun getting ready for Jenny's shower.  I have been making knit wash cloths for months.  Easy projects and portable to take in the car.  I made 22.  Many designs, including:


"Lips"
Dragonfly..
Palm tree, hearts, LOVE..
This is one of my favorites - flip flops..
Fish..some others sailboat, bikini, seahorse, sand castle, beach pail & shovel.. So many cute designs, they were fun to make.
I found these cute mini sand buckets to put the favors in for the guests.
I have made a lot of these pom poms found at the Martha Stewart website.
Amy made this banner - I love it!
The night before the shower, Dave hung 20 pom poms on the front porch ceiling.  When we got up Saturday morning all but one had fallen to the porch!  Dave headed to Tom Brown Hardware to find a better adhesive and got them all back up just in time for the shower.  What a guy!!
I made a lot of sugar cookies for the favors and the shower.

Cute cutters:  wine glass, margharitta glass, wedding dress, high heels, sun, cupcakes and lot more.
Everything was done just in time.

No comments: