Saturday, September 04, 2010

Last Week of August

Emerson stayed with us a few days before school started.  I gave her a few knitting lessons.She caught on very quick.Dave looked through baseball cards.We had cool drinks on the porch.We enjoyed watching the hummingbirds and butterflys.The dogs enjoyed it too.A little trouble with my yarn.  I hate it when this happens.  Our neighbors across the street have newborn twins - a boy and a girl - my favorite.  They also have a 3 year old, so I am making them little pumpkin hats for the fall.The girls will have a little flower on their hats.I also started this scarf for Alex - it is a pocket scarf.   I started this cute set for Meighan.On Friday Aidan came over...They wanted to make cotton candy.This is a very slow process, it takes forever to get a little taste of cotton candy.

Then they played with the water rocket - a favorite with all kids.
We had a great week.

No comments: