Friday, December 08, 2006

More Chicago Pics

We had lunch at Macy's, previously Marshall Fields...so good- that's chicken pot pie and a chocolate rice krispie bar. I just had to get their cookbook. I need to make those rice krispy bars.

A view from Navy Pier.

We had dinner at Weber Grill Restaurant. The steak was delicious.


I discovered the best knitting shop in Chicago. The owner was lovely and she taught me several new knitting techniques, which I will share when I get them done.

I bought this Lantern Moon knitting bag - I love it!

My patient husband talking with some ladies that were at the shop knitting while I was shopping and talking to the owner. What a guy! I had so much fun at this shop. Betty, the owner couldn't have been any nicer. I can't wait to work on some of the patterns she showed me. ..maybe after Christmas.

No comments: