Friday, December 01, 2006

Thanksgiving Day Continued

I couldn't get more pictures to post so I am trying with another post.

So cute!

Grandpa had to try a hat on too - so funny, the twins love him and I know why.

I cracked up when I saw this one.

I loved this one; I am trying some different effects with a new program Amy found for me.


On Friday we headed to Roanoke for the last Va. Tech game of the season. They played UVA and the Hokies won! Next game is the bowl game. Not sure where they are going but we hope it is Atlanta since Dave has already bought tickets. We will leave on the 28th (Dave's Birthday) and drive. The game will be on the 30th. I think I have a surprise gift for Dave - I hope he likes it. This picture was taken outside of our most favorite places to go before the game - Sharkey's - good food, good atmosphere and good mimosas!

No comments: