Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Moebius knitting again--

This is Patty, one of the nurses I work with. She told me that she wanted to learn how to knit so she could make some scarves. She saw my orange moebius scarf/wrap and wanted to learn how to make one. Well.. I told her it probably shouldn't be her first knit project. I told her I would make her one while she was learning to knit scarves. When I showed her my second attempt at moebius knitting, she seemed to like it and I told her she could have it. I could tell she really appreciated it. I asked her if she would bring it back so I could get a picture. She wore it to the office today and she looked great in it. Isn't she the cutest? I should have gotten a full view - she had blue scrub pants and blue crocks. I always admire her outfits - very bright and cute!. Anyway, I started showing her how to knit today - she picked it up right away. She will be kniting the moebius technique in no time.


Precious!

One more great picture. Another nurse in the office ask me if I would make her one. We may have started something.


No comments: