Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Thanksgiving was a little hard for me this year, being away from Amy and her family was tough. This was the first Thanksgiving without her except for the year that she got married and she was on her honeymoon at Thanksgiving. It turned out to be a very good day, thanks to Dave's family == from left to right, Matlin, Judy, Kari and Monica -thanks Monica and Brian for hosting. The food was delicious and we had a fun time. We have so much to be thankful for.












Emmy made place cards.












Dave with Samara.















I made this chocolate peanut butter cake. I had my doubts == when I put the batter in the pans it was very watery . But it turned out ok. VERY RICH! You couldn't eat much of this.












The food was great and we had fun - hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!!










No comments: