Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Spring At Last

We have our hands full and our work cut out for us getting the yard in shape after winter.  I bought some seeds and plants for the garden.Rhubarb plants.  The shades on our outside lamp are in need of replacement.  I bought some black material and need to get out the sewing machine.I love this nightlight I found on a trip to pick up the twins.I finished this blanket for a new baby girl, expected in May.I made these hats for a co-worker's grandaughter.  This book has so many cute patterns.  I started a hat for Meg.Isn't this cute?  Meg will look adorable in this.I use this yarn a lot.  Very soft.  Ben Franklin puts it on sale often. Hat done in "Dusty Purple" and the flowers will be done in "Purple" and a sweater to match in "Purple".  Flowers on the hat will be done in the purple shade.Plus, I am busy making these = washcloths = I will need to make a bunch, I will let you know the details later.  They are so much fun to make!Cooking on the grill and making a great salad to go with the main dish.  We love cooking and eating outside.I love red wine - cabernet!Dave is not much of a wine drinker, but every now and then likes Zinfadel.I love Target!  I found this great mug the other day - it is their "LIBERTY" series.  Plus I found some goodies at Michael's:  couldn't resist these sprinkles,or this "cherry tin".and these....plus these cute cupcake baking cups.And I always have a weakness for magazines.I got these cute measuring spoons at Joanne's- I had a 50% off coupon - they were a steal.I have also picked up a few pieces in this pattern, which I love.  I found the plates and mug at Hobby Lobby in our travels out west.Found this notebook at Target.This is a wonderful shrimp dish I made recently.

No comments: