Saturday, June 12, 2010

Family

A few pictures before we leave for vacation --- This is Dave with his brother Jerry and Jerry's son Fletcher.  Fletcher and his wife had this cute baby girl the end of May - Elena Daisy = so cute!We were a little late visiting the new baby - I had a sinus infection and had to wait a few days.This is Mommy of Elena - Joanna....and Grandma - BarbaraElena'
s nursery is decorated in cute Dr. Seuss paintings - Joanna is a teacher and some of her students painted these cute drawings in the nursery.Ok, I am retired...but the person that was hired to replace me, called 2 days before she was to start, and said she was not coming, so, I am working from home, which I don't mind - I now have a computer from work whenever I want - I do not miss getting up at 6:15 every morning!! I am loving life.  Marshmallow Plant.Area outside of my veggie garden.Brussel Sprouts and Okra and Beets.TOMATOES!!!This is the bloom from carrots I planted last year.  Never reaped carrots, but I love these blooms.Okra.BeansLuscious Blackberries!Huge Rhubarb.

No comments: