Sunday, December 05, 2010

Last week we started Christmas decorating.  That meant many a trip to our shed.
Annabelle goes along for the ride.

Tree I bought at Cracker Barrel after Christmas last year.

Dave does all of the outside decorating.
..and he does a great job.
I found this cupcake holder at Walmart for $5 - it's kind of whimsical and it had to come home with me.
and had to make some cupcakes.
That's a chocolate covered cherry on top (one of Dave's favorite Christmas candies).
My kitchen tree with the kids pictures:
Meighan
Samara
Ian
Matlin
Emerson
Aidan
Samantha
Alexander
Dave's tree.
We love the Christmas pictures we have received over the years.
Dave's Hokie wreath he got for his birthday last year.
My tree.
Yo Yo quilt I got for 1/2 price at Cracker Barrel after Christmas last year.
Amy's pictures with Santa.  Meg and Alex on top and their picture in utero.
My Santa collection.
Chef Santa.
I love this little angel.
I made the cross stitch stove years ago.
A lot of work but worth it.
I found these candy trees at Big Lots. 
I love the Gooseberry books, especially the holiday ones.  I have already chosen some goodies to make for Christmas.

Saturday was a cold day - I made a big pot of beef stew and bread.
It hit the spot - we had a little snow.
My rosemary bush.
We snuggled up and watched the ACC Championship game - Va Tech Vs Florida State -  it was a great game and the Hokies won!!They are headed to the Orange Bowl.
I finished this little Christmas hat for Meg.
And cast on for another poncho - Meg has requested a pink one.
Flamingo Pink.
I leave you with one of my favorite things of late - this picture was posted by one of my cousins on facebook.  I had never seen it before and loved it so it is my screen saver.  That's me with the striped shirt and going left:  Debbie, Robbie, Loretta, Jack, Barbara Jean and Dianne.  We were at the beach but not sure where - do any of my cousins know some info about this picture?

No comments: