Friday, December 03, 2010

Our yard in the fall - leaves - lots of them!
A few flowers are still around.
We have a lot of work ahead of us.
The fall colors are beautiful this year.
Our pond - can you tell?


Bandit loves to go in the woods behind our house.
We only sit on the porch when the sun is out to keep us warm.  My new candle smells yummy.  I enjoy it when I sit out and read.
Just finished this book.  I love this author.
Love having a cup of warm tea or coffee while outside.  My new, favorite mug.
I made this delicious puff pancake - from the New York Times.
Cooked in my iron skillet.
It puffed up so pretty.
Served sprinkled with Confectioners' sugar and syrup.
Very good.
Black bean soup, so good on a cool afternoon.
We had Thanksgiving dinner at Kari's but I cooked a turkey breast so we could have one of Dave's favorites for leftovers along with turkey sandwiches.
Dessert??? Have you tried this new gum? Very yummy and not many calories!!

No comments: