Thursday, October 19, 2006

My first blogging week

It has been a busy week and I still am not sure what I am doing with this blog but I don't want to put off posting any longer. I am still learning how to do all this computer "stuff" so bear with me. I went to the pumpkin patch last weekend with my daughter, Amy, son-in-law, Paul and the twins ( Alex and Meighan Rose) and Sami was here so that made it even more special. We had a very fun time, but it was very crowded so we didn't stay long since the twins still aren't very good waiting in line. We had lunch at our favorite hamburger restaurant "Five Guys". Dave was at home watching Saturday college football games. We kept the twins today - they were very good especially considering that they would not take a nap. We went to visit Amy at her office and went out to lunch. Her coworkers had not seen Alex and Meighan in quite a while. I am going to attempt to post some pictures, so bear with me.

Alex with Dad

Meg with her big sister Samantha

Sami - that's Meg at the far right

No comments: