Saturday, October 28, 2006

Football Trips Continued

I wanted to post a few more pictures from our trip. It was back to Blacksburg on Thursday, October 26. Tech plays Clemson. I was sick with a cold so I stayed at the hotel, which was probably a good decision. It rained for a short while at the begining of the game but it didn't get as cold as it could have. Dave lost the keys to the car when he got to Blacksburg, had to call AAA and waited until 1:00 in the morning for them, towed the car to the dealership and got back to the hotel at 2:00 AM! The key was ready early on Friday. What a ordeal for Dave. But he was happy - Tech played a great game and won over Clemson!

Another Hokie Bird


A restaurant in Blacksburg that I had been wanting to try. Dave wasn't that crazy about it. I loved it.

Margaritas and chips with salsa


Dave had a tuna wrap and I had grilled tuna in a taco shell with black beans and vegies. YUM!


Upstairs in the same restaurant there were pool tables and this nice area with a plasma TV to watch some games before heading over to the stadium

Outside the stadium

The game was great. It was chilly but not bad

Lots of fireworks. Go Hokies!

No comments: