Sunday, November 05, 2006

Halloween and the first week of Novemer

It has been a very busy week. Our family suffered a great loss. My dear ex- father in law and my Amy's grandfather died at the age of 90. His health had been deteriorating for a long time and he passed away peacefully last Monday. There was a service for him today. Dave and I went to get the twins ready so Amy and Paul could attend the service and we met them afterwards at the reception that they had at the church. My mother in law (Mrs. Robertson) is doing well and plans on staying in her home. Amy and I are glad that she will still be near by so we can see her as often as possible. I think her day was made today when Meighan called her "Mimi".

The kids came over for Halloween and it was fun to see them in their cute costumes. The weather was so warm we pulled them around the culdesac in their wagon and visited some of our neighbors. I wanted to share a few pictures.

I can't seem to go in a store and not buy the kids clothes. Too many cute things!


Corduroy, navy blue pants and red plaid shirt for Alex.

Denim dress for Meighan.

Boots for Meighan and new white shoes for Alex.

And they must have Hokie wear!

I have this thing for shoes and now I have this thing for Meg shoes. I can't resist.

Our little pumpkin - Meg.

Our little puppy with Daddy. Alex went around all night saying "woof woof". Too cute.

And our two babies - on the left our new puppy - Bandit and Cooper our 9 year old baby. The devil horns and angel halo are appropriate.


Halloween cupcakes.

No comments: