Saturday, December 22, 2007

Santa - almost!

We headed for the mall to see Santa. Dave dropped us off since the weather wasn't that great. The kids are watching for him.


This beautiful white tree was right inside the door so I was hoping to get a good picture.

Very cute, just a little off center.

We had lunch in the food court then the kids played on the rides.


Play area right across from where Santa was.

We waited in line for about 45 minutes.

Waiting.

Waiting.



The line was moving slow, but they were very good and kept talking about wanting to see Santa.


We finally made it; Alex went right up to Santa and sat on his lap. Meighan would have no part of it. She wouldn't even sit on my lap next to Santa. They wouldn't allow the use of cameras and I didn't buy the picture with just Alex on Santa's lap. Now I wish I had. Oh well, next year.

They rode the merry go round a few times.
























No comments: