Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Girls Night Out

Amy and I had a girls night out recently. We went to the Swift Creek Playhouse - a local dinner theater. I go by this playhouse everyday going to work and I noticed that "Little Women" was to be there during the upcoming month. Dave wasn't that keen on going, so I asked Amy. This is the book that I loved as a child, and how I chose the name "Amy". My middle name is Jo and now we have a Meg - all names from the characters in the book. The play was so good, we had a great time! And Meg had a great time with her Papa.





Meg's cute little polka dot tenny's.







Our little Meg, so cute and full of fun and smiles. She cracks us up all the time. Amy and Paul had some great one on one time with Alex while we had Meg. Next we will have Alex so Mom and Dad can have some one on one time with Meighan.











No comments: