Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall Updates

Halloween cookie time! I have been busy making cookies - I always pull out a recipe that I have used since before Amy was born. I have made a few changes over the years - but these cookies are delish and I make them most holidays. It is messy and time consuming but worth it.













T
These are candy corn cookies from Martha Stewarts' EveryDay Food. They are quite good.







i











I found this cute pattern for pillowcase dresses - I want to make more, they are so cute. I made this one for Meighan for Halloween.

















A ghost for our little man.
This is a felt bag that I started knitting last year. I just finished the handles and I am going to felt it soon. It is huge! I am a little nervous as to how it may turn out.








Embroidered shirt with ribbons.








We wanted something good and chocolatey, so I made Pots de Creme.

















They turned out beautiful.









Upside down ramekins.









The inside is a chocolate sauce - heaven on a plate.








Dave and I love steak - he loves hamburger steak with mushroom gravy. I like the real thing, marinated in Teriyaki and cooked med rare.

















I have finally found a bread machine recipe that is perfect!






I made this dish a few weeks ago - Lentils with sausage. I had never made lentils before - good, but not our favorite.















No comments: