Thursday, December 03, 2009

Happy Thanksgivng

We had a different Thanksgiving this year.  We had dinner with some of my favorite people - but we didn't cook - we went to Cracker Barrel, and it was delicious and the wait was only 20 minutes. No cooking and no clean up - what a treat.

Courtney - all grown up and in Nursing School, we are so proud of her.

Turkey, ham and all the sides you want, plus a drink and dessert for $8.99.  The service was impecable.

Aunt Jeannette - looking good as ever!  A young 80 something??

We did a little shopping before dinner.  The Christmas trees and Christmas decorations were beautiful.  I want to see Pam's tree - she is decorating it in red and lime green - sounds gorgeous to me.

It was great spending time with some of my favorite family members. I just wish Amy and her family could be here.

Aren't they cute?



Pam thinks Courtney looks like Amy, in this pic I think mother and daughter look a lot alike.



We all had pumpkin pie for dessert, except for Dave who doesn't like pumpkin - he had chocolate cake.  The only problem eating out is NO LEFT OVERS!  I just may have to make a mini turkey dinner for us.

No comments: