Saturday, December 19, 2009

It started snowing here Friday night around 6:00 - so pretty but it may interfere with our holiday plans.In the meantime I have found some goodies.  This bowl and whisk was $5 on the Christmas aisle at Walmart - I love these great bargains.My huge cookie jar - I made a double batch but they get lost in this huge jar.I found this peppermint star to put on my "kitchen tree".  And this cute little angel - she is a bobble head.Dave and I are going out New Year's Eve.  The first time in quite a while.  I found this dress for a really good price.  Can't Wait!I was in Kohl's doing some last minute shopping and found this little turtle for my co worker that we gave the live turtle from Myrtle Beach last summer.  Plus I found some really good buys on candles.  I love candles, especially these cake/yummy treat scents.  Most of them were $3.95.This is Birthday Cake - poor picture.  It smells just like a birthday cake and it has sprinkles on top.  Maybe I will light it on Dave's birthday.  Since we will be traveling on his birthday I will have to make him a cake later.Cinnamon sprinkled on top.A cherry in this candle.  Burning this one now and it smells delish!So I am stocked up for quite a while.  We are going to snuggle up by the fire and watch "Survivor" which we taped last night.  Plus watch the snow!

No comments: