Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sarah was back to give Bandit and Annabelle haircuts.  They love her and they are so good for her.  I can't say enough about how wonderful Sarah is with our doggies.
Annabelle is pooped.  Isn't she cute curled up like that?
Sarah agreed that Annie was getting a little chunky - she loves her treats.  Sarah suggested carrots, eggs and other less fattening treats. She says that milk bones are high in carbs.  I never heard of dogs eating carrots.
Annabelle loves them, she will eat anything.
Bandit turned his nose up at first but he does eat them now.
I have been making these little breads a lot this month.  Our church gives these to visitors every Sunday.  I was asked to make them for the month of April.  I have made many batches - carrot, pumpkin, chocolate, pound and lemon.
I made a glaze to go on the carrot cake bread.
I found this carrot ribbon which was perfect for Easter.
Every Wednesday night during Lent our church had "soup suppers" before the service.  I made ham and bean and it was yummy. 

No comments: