Friday, May 20, 2011

I am finally getting around to using my embroidery and sewing machine.
My pincushion collection.
I am making covers for E Readers.  Sew cute.
I found a new pattern for pillow case dresses. 
Love this material.
I have also been doing some cooking.  This Sausage and Kale soup was delicious.
I made chocolate souffles...
Looked great but tasted awful. I substituded a couple of ingredients which was not a good idea.
This is one of the best meals I have had in a long time.

Phyllo Dough from the freezer section of the grocery.
Baking..
They puff up and are delicious and flakey.

Dave cooked the steak on the grill.
Sauteed Mushrooms.
Steak and mushrooms piled on the phyllo - so good.  I will definitely make this again.
A new wine which was very good with the entree.
These are Asian Lettuce Wraps that I made the next night.  I served the leftover phyllo with the meal.  They were yummy warmed up and went great with the wraps.

No comments: