Sunday, May 22, 2011

Two of my favorite little people - they will be here the end of June and I can not wait.
Kids went to have eye exams recently, Meg was complaining of headaches - she did not need glasses, but Alex did and Meg is mad because she wants glasses -- if she only knew what a pain glasses can be.  Oh well she will eventually.  But doesn't Alex look handsome in his glasses? 
Two more of my favorite people - Tracie and Jennifer - aren't they the cutest??
And they are still cute -- We headed to Bumpass yesterday to celebrate a birthday.  Tracie is such a wonderful young lady, I am so proud of her.  We had a wonderful meal and cupcakes to celebrate....I thought I had a pic of Jennifer but I didn't.

Robert's 40th birthday.
also these two little guys - Hunter and Jacob - they are getting so big.
This is their youngest -- Samson - I am not much for big dogs, but this one I love - 90? pounds of sweetness.
Before going to Roberts Birthday we went to Samara's dance recital.
Samara is 4 and just the cutest.
I think she liked her bunny.
These were the "dancing ducks".  Precious!
All the groups were wonderful.
Bunny in a tu -tu for Sami and a few goodies for Robert.
In between the two events we had some spare time.  We checked out the Trader Joe's on West Broad Street.
I got all these goodies for $24.99.  Two wines that were only $3.99 each, low fat brownie mix, rice, 2 soups and fruit rolls that are only 50 calories.
This is one of the wines we bought at Trader Joe's -- well worth the $3.99 - a rare find and would definitely buy it again.
Lastly, I saw these chalk board placements several months back on one of my favorite blogs - "A Friend to Knit With".  I thought these would be great but didn't order them until last week.  They arrived on Friday and I am very happy with my purchase.  And can't wait for the kids in our family to use them.  They are very sturdy and solid, not made of a flimsy material. 

No comments: