Sunday, February 19, 2012

I have been doing a little re-arranging around the house.  I made this sitting area in the hallway.  Annabelle loves to sun her self in the mornings...and I can sit out here and enjoy it also.
Bandit likes to sit in my chair too.
I am almost finished with the little poncho I am making Meighan.  I love these colors.

 I am having trouble getting my entries by the correct picture, therefore,  Our friends came over to watch the Super Bowl -  Jean brought delicious barbecue and all the fixings.  I made dip and veggies, stuffed sweet peppers for the appetizers and I made lemon bars for dessert.  I also made Chocolate Martini's and they were yummy.  We also did a little crocheting.  Jean wants to learn how to crochet.  I made the little baby hat the day before and that is Jean's goal  -  to make baby hats.  She did very well and took home yarn and needles to practice.

Did you notice my new ice tea pitcher?  I got it at Walmart for $5.00.   I love it - Dave even noticed how cool is was.  We had a very nice evening with great friends.

No comments: