Sunday, May 13, 2012

Have you seen these glasses - I have seen wine and martini ones.  They are very cute and cost $18 plus!! a little pricey.  We found one in a thrift shopfor $5 - it has flip flops on it and is very cute.  Couldn't pass it up for that price.
Each glass has a recipe on the bottom.
We also picked up this cute vintage phone/address gadget.  Remember these?
Had to get this book.
A yummy candle - watermelon sangria.
Got this fabric to make a little dress for someone.
Some more knitting items I received from Sue.....
..among all the goodies was this used pencil.
Dave and the doggies resting, aren't they cute.
my new red color behind the fireplace.
Made this hat for a friend..I love the flower.
The yard...we have so much work to do.  More weeds that I can ever remember...
and the pool - so much to do.  We must get busy.
We had a hail storm recently ==
I found these plastic eggs at Target - perfect for Alex.
and egg cupcakes, love these.

No comments: