Friday, May 18, 2012

I have been doing some reading and enjoying my choices.  Amy recommended these.  Never really cared for Stephen King (I don't like horror).  But this book is different, a thousand pages so it took me a while to read it.  It is about a man that could possibly change history by preventing JFK's assasination.  Very good, didn't want to put it down.  For a different read you should check it out.

Another good book.  A bit like the Scarlett Letter - the color of people's skin is changed according to the crimes they have committed and are put back in society to fend for themselves.  It is a bit intriging.  The main character is a young woman who commits murder and her skin is changed to "red".
Just finished this one.  I didn't think I would like it but surprisingly I did.  Another novel about Vietnam.  Very sad of course but I wanted to finish it and I am glad I did.

No comments: