Friday, June 15, 2012

A good sweet wine.

I love this black and white polka dot candle.
Finally got the deck cleaned up - there is a bunch of flip flops in the green planter.Thought they would look cute at the pool - lots of different sizes and colors, although they mainly look pink.  Even found a pair of VT flops for Dave, although I have never known Dave to wear flip flops.
My little chubby sweet thing.
I saw this candle snifter when we were in Williamsburg - regretted that I didn't get it.  Was in Hallmark and saw it and it was cheaper.  I have been using it a lot.
This is a Missouri wine I brought back for my friends that watered our garden while we were out of town.
My sister in law Kathy gifted me this deviled egg dish  - isn't it the cutest?
Love these cute watermelon glasses I found at Walmart - will be great for watermelon shots this summer.
Cute pink bowl with a chalkboard rim.
This was the pool before Dave clean it up - YUCK!
The veggie garden is planted - we put in tomatoes, cukes, peppers, green beans, baking potatoes, okra, brussel sprouts, corn.

No comments: