Saturday, January 13, 2007

Final photos from Christmas

We had a very nice Christmas, it was especially fun with the kids. I received a lot of cooking items which I love.

A rice cooker! I have been wanting one of these for a long time; a gift from Amy. It's even red! I have been wanting to make rice molds for those cute bento displays I have been eyeing. They say you have to use one of these to make the perfect sticky rice.

This is a perpetual calendar Amy made for me. You can't see the beautiful details, sorry for the poor shot, but there are different pictures each month and some of my favorites. The hard part of this gift is deciding whether to enjoy it at home or take it to my office - maybe Amy will give me another one - hint, hint.

February, March, April and May 2007.

June, July, August, September, October and November

I will really enjoy this in 2007! Thanks Amy for your hard work and thoughtfullness.

No comments: