Saturday, January 13, 2007

We're going to the Bowl Game!

This is the parade in Atlanta on Saturday before the game.
It was a little wet at the parade, then the weather cleared - a good thing since we did a lot of walking.

Fan fare before the game.

Inside the Georgia Dome getting ready for the game!

The Virginia Tech Hokies and the Georgia Bulldogs at the Chik Fila Bowl.

This was so cool - prior to the game all these mini hot air balloons with Chic Fila Coupons and the "cows" were released from the top of the dome.

The Hokies entering the field.

The Hokies started out so well, but the bulldogs won 31 to 24. It was another great season and we had a blast.

The bands were superb as usual.

We were pooped. We drove back on New Year's Eve, got home just in time to open a bottle of champagne and celebrate.
I did a little knitting on the road. This may not look like much now but it will be so cute when finished. I will show you the completed project soon.

This is a picture of a felted Christmas Purse I am working on. I am only one fourth done on mine since I had to rip it out several times before I could get the stitches right. I will show the finished purse when completed, but it may be a while - I have two babies I need to knit some items for first.

No comments: