Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Merry Christmas

Christmas was a busy one and I loved every minute of it. We went to Kari's Christmas eve to exchange gifts and had a good time watching the kids. Dave and I had a quiet evening and opened our gifts before turning in. I had a great day Christmas, cooking at a slow pace, watching the parades and of course football. Amy, Paul and the kids came for dinner. Sami was here so the celebration was even more special. The twins were so cute. They enjoyed opening gifts - well at least Meighan did, Alex didn't really care, he just wanted to play.


I did a little Christmas baking!



Kisses atop pretzel squares, topped with M&M's. So simple and so good! The dish was a gift from Kari last Christmas - I love it - just change the ribbon and it matches every celebration.

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - recipe from the Quaker Oatmeal box.

Christmas sugar cookies. The same recipe I have been using before Amy was born. We made these every year at Christmas.


Emmy on her deck that Grandpa built - he did a great job. Very warm weather for Christmas Eve.

Aidan ready to open presents.

No comments: