Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hope everyone had a happy Mother's Day. Mine was fun and special. I received these tulips from Amy and her family on Friday and placed them in the kitchen - having fresh cut flowers is really nice -I loved them.
I didn't want to do anything fancy, just a fun day. We went out for breakfast to start the day.



The kids love coffee - Paul puts a tiny bit of coffee in the little creamers and they gulp them down. They also love coffee ice cream.


Then we headed for the flea market. It was really cool and not as many vendors as usual.

Found some really nice plants.

This was the find of the day. The kids loved this. The grill lights up and makes sizzling noises.

A full kitchen on the opposite side. We had to take it home for $5.00.

We had our doubts that it would fit in the van. But when there is a will there is a way.



Finally got it in and the guys had to pile in any way they could.

Too funny; such good sports.



We headed home to unload and I really wanted to go to "What A Burger" - I said I didn't want fancy and these are the best burgers, but they were closed so we ended up at Sonic. It was a fun day, laughed a lot. By the time we returned home it was raining and cold. We turned on the fire place and read, napped and watched TV. Great Day.

Dave gave me this great digital picture frame. Once I get the pictures downloaded it will go on my desk at work.

It has 3 interchangeable frames. Thanks Dave. I love it.


















No comments: