Saturday, April 04, 2009

Our yard - Spring 2009

Viola's - the first flowers to bloom in our yard.

Dave loves working on the pond and he does such a great job. This year he decided to make it a little bigger.


The lower end of the pond - promise you, this will look better. I trimmed back all the flowers.

My Rosemary Bush gets bigger and bigger.

My Herb Garden Work Bench.

My "Thyme" Garden.

"Lavender"

I cleaned out this area where I have the Morning Glories growing up the trellis.


We found this glass chicken water feeder recently and thought it would go great outside our veggie garden with the other chicken items.

Our little Bandit - what a cute face. He has made it so much easier getting through the loss of Cooper - but he is lonely too - without Coop. I really want to get another dog for Bandit and for us, but we are just not sure...we will see.

Side of the house - very barren. I think I will go with the Red Sage, Basil and Dusty Miller again.

A little color blooming to the left. The Butterfly Bush on the Right - I wanted to move it, but we decided to leave it here for now - it just gets so big and takes away from my hydrangas.


My Hydrangas - hope they do ok this year.



The vegetable garden needs a lot of work.

Looks pretty bad - but not for long.

No comments: