Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Welcome Spring


Dave and I ventured out a few Saturdays ago to look for some plants and I found a few other treasures.

Little Amish boy and girl prints.

Glass wash board.

Thought this would look cute on my antique desk.

Cobalt blue oil lamp. I am making curtains for our bedroom that has blue in the material and I plan on getting out my collection of Cobalt and displaying them somehow in our room.

Boulevard Plants - our favorite nursery.

I bought some mint.


Bunnies in the cutest cages.


There was a yard sale outside of the nursery. This is a card catalog from a school in Colonial Heights. For $10 I had to have it. I plan on antiquing it and using it to store recipes, embroidery supplies, and whatever else. Just have to decide where to put it.

Glass chicken water dispenser

The garden is almost ready for planting.





No comments: