Monday, April 20, 2009

I Love Yard Sales

I finally convinced Dave that we needed to get up early on Saturdays and head out to some yard sales - so we headed out this past Saturday and I am glad we did.

This wing back chair was $15! I plan on putting in our bedroom.

This was a great find; I have been looking for a rustic table for the back yard. This was $30 and I love it. The lady that sold it said her father had made it years ago. It came with 2 benches. I can't wait to use it for our next cook out with family or friends.


Dave had to put the legs on it when we got it to the back yard.



The lamp on the left was unusual and I just couldn't resist it for $7. The blue oil lamp was $3.

This red wagon is from Lowe's. I will fill it with flowers in the summer and pumpkins in the fall.

I discovered a thrift store recently and found these pots with artificial flowers for $15.

No comments: