Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I love my days off - I usually sleep a little later, get up and lounge while I am having my coffee, but I couldn't goof off long today, I had a dress to get to working on.  I love sitting at my sewing table and looking out this window and watching the birds.  Pictures of my bird feeder at bottom of post.This is the bird feeder outside my window.  Now that we have gotten rid of a lot of squirrels, the birds are more plentiful.The dress bodice is done.Yeah, I am almost done.  I have to put the zipper in.I walked around the yard this afternoon, it was such a beautiful day.  Some more of our Halloween decorations.I still have a few zinnias blooming.This Angel Trumpet has so many blooms - we love it.This azalea is blooming - I thought they bloomed in the spring?Arbor Dave put in the front, we need to put plants in.


This morning glory is taking over the house, it's coming through the window.

No comments: