Friday, October 02, 2009

Third Va Tech Home Game

The weather for this game was not very good.  It was raining and miserable.  I refuse to sit in the rain, but this is the first time Dave agreed with me.  We spent the afternoon at a "Buffalo Wild Wings" - we had a lot of fun and met some very nice local people.  Dave was really worried about this game - Miami had been doing very well - but the Hokies came through and won - a very exciting game.We went by one of my favorite craft malls in Roanoke - we saw a lot of neat things and got some ideas.I love signs!   Of course we love bird houses/feeders/baths!Not a very good picture, buth the lights are in the bottom of a room heater - so cute and by chance I have one of these and now I know what to do with it.  A lot of very interesting things.I loved these hair bows.  I bought some to give to a nurse coworker who's daughter has her first birthday next week.. I really want to make some of these.


We bought this hanging bird bath - I think it will be great to hang by our pool and watch the birds bathing while relaxing in our pool.

Dave bought me something really cool - I will share soon.

No comments: