Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sewing and Decorating

The pantaloons for Meighan's Halloween costume are completed.  Now on to the dress!It's all cut out, so I will start sewing it tomorrow night.I put a few fall and Halloween decorations up.  I am really into white pumpkins.  I have had this sign for years.Fall fire place.Crazy Witch!I really do love pumpkins - all sizes, colors, shapes!I made Ina's cake again, it sunk in the center this time and I am not sure why, but it was delicious.I have been picking up some cute little things for the kids Halloween bags.I got this little black pumpkin at A.C. Moore in Roanoke last week.French Toast Candle - very yummy.I love this primitive cat.
I did a little outside decorating too, but it has been raining here for 4 days, hopefully we will have sun tomorrow.

No comments: