Thursday, July 08, 2010

Tuesday

Ever since the kids had a Slushie at the movies yesterday, they have had a craving for more (Dave too).  I pulled out a favorite gadget of mine and served Slushie's at the pool!  They had a choice of lime, groovy grape, very cherry and watermelon.
Great on a 100 degree day!
Matlin celebrated her 19th birthday today.  We celebrated at a local mexican restaurant.
New ear rings.
Cute charm for her pandora bracelet - "books with a cute owl".  Very appropriate for a sophmore college student.
The kids were not real eager to eat - Alex ordered a hamburger and fries - didn't eat a bite.  Meighan "wasn't hungry" but ordered a taco - she ate most of it and seemed to like the refried beans.
I had the fajitas, which were very good.  I had enough to take home for my lunch the next day.
Ever since we saw "Toy Story 3" Alex has been playing with his favorite characters non - stop.
Aren't these the cutest?  I found them at the Flea Market on Sunday - I thought they were plastic, but they're concrete and weigh a ton.  I love them.
I plan on staying up tonight after the kids go to bed to start on the invitations for Jenny's shower.  Cute, aren't they? - the bride to be wants "margaritas and palm trees"  - I thought these were pretty cute and would fit the bill.

No comments: