Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I got a Nook Color for Christmas and I love it.  If you are in the market for an E Reader consider this one.  The best feature is that you can download books from your library.  The last book and the current book I am reading are from the library. 
I was browsing my pictures and I have a few favorites.  I took a lot of pictures to Amy and she is scanning them so we can post in the future.  I love old photos.
Cousins.


Tracie and Jenny. 

If I haven't said it before I want to say I am enjoying retirement so, so much - loving all my time with my hubby.  Wednesday is a busy day for us.  We have Bible Study at our church at 10 am, I have Chime Class at 11 and we are taking line dancing lessons at 1:00.  So good not to have to stick to a schedule - except for "fun" things.

We are leaving on Saturday for a two week stay in Florida.  Dave found a really good deal at Smyrna Beach - a condo on the beach.  We will be packing up (our doggies are going with us).  We are planning to relax a lot and explore the area.  We will also visit with Dave's nephews and their families.  Hopefully Dave's brother and Kathy will be able to stay with for a few days.  Hopefully the weather will be warmer and the sun will shine a lot == it has to be better than this at 7:00 tonight:
A few other pictures that I finally was able to download.  Jerry and Barbara came over to watch the Va Tech Bowl game and Barbara brought dessert in this pretty hat box.
The best lemon meringue pie I have ever eaten!! Thanks Barbara.  By the way Tech lost the game to Stanford - Barbara's father and brother graduated from Stanford - we had a great time.

No comments: