Tuesday, January 18, 2011

On Tuesday, December 21 we packed up the Christmas presents and headed to St. Louis.  We didn't run into to any snow fall while we were on the road. 
A little rain.  We didn't get to our designated hotel in West Virginia until after dark because we had to pick up precious cargo....
Sami got out of school at 12, so we met her and we continued on our way...


Poor kid, she didn't have a lot of room -  that package behind her is the easle we bought for Meighan.

We went to Applebee's for supper in Barboursville, WV.  How grown up is Sami?
I enjoyed this Pomegranite Margharita!!
Sami has her lerner's permit so she drove us back to the hotel.
Going to get some sleep so we can head out early on Wednesday.
On our way west.
I did a little of this - making a gauge for a sweater I want to make for Alex.
and listening to my book and podcast's on my Ipod.

No comments: