Monday, January 30, 2012

Finally - Last Pics From our Trip to Florida

I am finally getting around to downloading the rest of our pictures from our Florida trip.  We went to visit our nephew, Terrence, his wife Laura and their cute son Connor.  They live in Orlando, but great news - as of next week they are moving back to Richmond!!!  Yeah!

Little Connor - such a cutie.

Meighan enjoyed one of Terrence's guitars.

Is he the cutest or what?


Laura's brother was visiting from Virginia.


The kids had a blast.  I think they are petting Warren here??? not sure.


Warren -- their Yorkie.  When we met Warren the year before we fell in love and just had to get a Yorkie  -  the next summer Dave gave me Annabelle for my birthday.


The kids got a ride in their golf cart.



The following day we headed back to Universal.

We had lots of fun.





This little lizard appeared while I was waiting for the kids...






We enjoyed a yummy lunch.  Milk Shake for Alex.




Headed to the main street for the parade.
























WOW - the parade was fantastic.  Everything was fantastic.  I want to come back - Soon!!!!

Headed back to the house and packed - we wanted to get an early start on our trip back to Knoxville to meet Paul and Amy - for Christmas Eve.

We arrived to Knoxville earlier than expected - we made it just in time to have dinner at Red Lobster.



We found these bands for Alex = he suffers so from car sickness.  These helped so much, he didn't get sick and he was a lot more talkative...

We were the last ones to leave Red Lobster.

Headed to the hotel, met Paul and Amy and the kids had a few gifts waiting for them.


Puzzle..



Cinderella snow globe.

..a great book for Alex...

Happy girl - Justin CD...

Loved his book...looks like Star Wars!!!


I found this card in Richmond before we left for our trip very appropriate don't you think?  Merry Christmas to my sweet husband.

I got a lot of these made on our trip.  I love making them-I have quite a ways to go....a afghan for a special somebody.


No comments: