Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Catching up

I am still getting movies from the library.  I watch them when I am sewing, knitting or doing computer stuff.  This story was very sweet. 

Wow, this was so good and touching.  Julie Christie was wonderful.  A sad story about alzheimer 's affecting a couple married for almost 50 years.  A tear jerker.

Loved this.  I love these period stories.

I listened to this on my ipod.  I think I missed some important segments.  I have the book and plan on reading it  - next on my list.

Oh, if you haven't seen this you should.  A documentary charting early development of four babies - one from San Francisco, one from Namibia, one from Mongolia and one from Tokyo.  Quote from the jacket: " illustrating what makes human life unique, similar and precious wherever it occurs."  Fascinating seeing different cultures and how they raise their children - it was amazing to me.

So, I am going to bed to finish this book.  I am almost done.  I love the Twilight Saga books, which really surprised me, I didn't think I would like them.

Meighan's school picture.  I couldn't find Alex but I know I have his.  They are growing way to fast.

No comments: