Sunday, June 03, 2007

Visit with the twins


The kids came over Saturday afternoon to spend the night, it was very hot so they wanted to swim and play outside.
Meighan loves to feed Papa. Although we have always referred to Dave as Grandpa, Meg seems to prefer Papa. She calls me Mama and Amy Mommy. Alex isn't quite as articulate as Meighan. He talks like crazy, you just can't understand much of what he says. Sounds really cute though and you catch a word more and more.

Meighan looks so cute in her new bikini. Is she a doll or what?

I must get Alex a bathing suit soon! I just haven't found one I like.

Alex taking a drink.

Aren't they the cutest?

They love bath time, but really loved it tonight. I had finger paints for them and they loved making a big mess. The best part was the easy clean up.





No comments: