Thursday, June 14, 2007

Day with Mimi

Isn't this gorgeous? Mrs. Robertson ask me if I would like her Mink Stole and of course I was honored. It is a greyish - tan color; very unusual. I love it!


Another view.

And another.....it has pockets which I didn't realize at first.

Another meal from "Everyday Food"- Linguine with Sausage and Peppers; Dave really liked this.

I made cupcakes for our neighbors who had a daughter- Ella - so pink cupcakes were in order, although you can't tell by this picture.

Another attempt.

A little crochet is being done - these great granny squares are for the "Larger than Life Bag" from Interweave Knits.

I found this cute little sheep mug at Tuesday Morning .

Alex loves giving Mimi kisses.

Meighan in her Grandma's pink shoes! This girl is going to have a thing for shoes too.

Oh well, they almost fit.

Mom has her hands full with these two.

Meg not happy for some reason??

Mimi and Alex.


Meighan and Alex love to visit Mimi.

No comments: