Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas with our Kids and Grandkids in Richmond

I didn't do a lot of cooking for Christmas this year. Other than a few desserts we had mostly appetizers that were pretty yummy. I found this tree cake at Kroger's - Lemon Cranberry. I couldn't resist - it was so pretty and I thought it would go nicely with my Chocolate Tree Cake.

This is how my cake started out:


Whoa! I had no idea it would rise this much - it is huge!

Dave taking a test bite!

I had to trim it up a bit, It was pretty tasty.

We had cake and the delicious cookies that Emerson baked with us a couple of weeks earlier.

Samara playing with the doll houses.





Aidan showing off his bucket we gave him.

Emerson and Samara's buckets



The whole gang.

Matlin playing around with Samara.

Emerson got a cookbook and a Easy Bake Oven. Can't wait to cook with her!


A special tiger for Samara and
some cute dress-up clothes.




Samara and her tiger on Uncle Lance's lap.


























No comments: