Thursday, January 28, 2010

Unexpected Visitor

Last Saturday night when Emmy was over, she was in the living room and she started yelling that there was a big white dog at our front door.  Dave didn't believe her, I didn't think she would say that if it wasn't the truth  -  so I went to the front door and sure enough this beautiful (Huskie we think) was looking through the door and wanted in.  He was very friendly and it was obvious that he was well taken care of.  Dave rode around the neighborhood to see if someone may be looking for him.  He had tags with a phone number but it turned out to be a vet hospital in California!!  Dave called animal control and they arrived in an hour.  Hopefully he had a computer chip so they could track his family.  I will call tomorrow to check on him.  Emmy wanted to keep him.
 But she has Bandit here and little Max at her home.I found a few goodies.  This chalk board I found at
Steinmart- I had a 60% off coupon, plus it was on sale.  Final cost $10!!  I bought it to put in the kitchen but it may end up in my sewing room.I found these cute ink pens for $1 at Michaels.  I love the way they write and the ink is black - a must in the medical field.

No comments: