Thursday, January 28, 2010

I am really missing these guys. It has been a month since I have been with them - it seems sooo much longer.  I look forward to March - the twins birthday is  March 4 - they will be 5!! - I can't believe it.  We will meet them half way to celebrate their birthdays and Alex will come home with us for a visit.  I can't wait...
I have been knitting, not as much as I would like.  I have been working more than usual - it is something new with the Medicare guidelines every year - more work, more tedious paper work.  I can't wait to retire!!! This summer - more time with Dave, more time at home, more time with our grandkids, more time to be with Amy, more time to knit, sew, embroider, gardening, more reading - you name it - I don't think I would ever be bored. 
February is almost here.  I am counting down to this summer.  We are suppose to get snow here tomorrow night.  Dave went to the grocery store today.  My pantry is stocked up to make some comfort foods for a snowy weekend.  Can't wait!  I will share with you later, have a great weekend. 

No comments: