Monday, September 05, 2011

Emerson's purse is finished.
Hers is a little different.  We put ribbon and a bow - which can be changed with the season. 
First foot ball game of the season - we headed west.  On the walk to the stadium we  saw the cadet's marching to the field.  Very impressive.
Hokie bus.
Orange mustang spotted  outside the field.
As usual the band did a great job before the game and during half time.
Apallachian State from Boone North Carolina - Hokies won 56/13.
Back to Roanoke to our little Annie -
Working on my scarf and watching more football - what else.  Well, I did go out and did a little shopping.
Coffee Pot - must have coffee.
New shirts - with the old hokie bird.
Have you seen this book?  WOW!
The recipes are scrumptuous looking and so much lower in calories - this is my favorite salad from Applebees - who would have thought 1430 calories - I had this salad Friday night - Yikes!!  I only ate half but OMG.  I will be trying the substitutes soon. I will let you know how they turn out.
The alternate recipes look really good.
All the comparisons are unbelievable.
Annabelle is so good to take on trips, except she gets sick on her stomach.  I will get medicine for her for the next trip.
Poor girl!  In her kennel in the back seat.
I started this scarf for my little guy - it is a puppy scarf.  I showed it to him when he was here this summer and he liked it.  I need to get busy, it will be cold in St. Louis soon.

No comments: