Monday, September 05, 2011

So Far Behind in my Blogging

Our little Annabelle in her favorite spot.  She is so sweet.  She just goes in her little kennel when we tell her to, don't have to pick her up and put her it.....and she knows when it is her bedtime...10 o'clock every night = she is ready.

These kabobs were great, made them with chicken thighs - very tender.
Veggies this year have been great.

Lilly of the Valley, one of my favorite flowers - it is the flower of the month for May.  These little goodies I found may have to go to my favorite May girl.
A very good wine.

                                                                        I have loved working in the garden this year.
Spraying for some critters that are eating my plants.
Pumpkin!
                                                                                                                                                                
Watermelon!
White Pumpkin!
Banana Peppers!
Cucumbers - our best crop so far!
Sweet Potatoes - the vines are gorgeous, just hope there will be potatoes this fall.
Big limb blown into my herb area.
We are still enjoying the pool.
Metal doll house = soon to be a bird feeder.
Morning Glories are in abundance as usual.
Gorgeous Hydrangea.
I love making homemade ice cream, don't know why I only made it once the summer.  This is Raspberry Gelato.
Served in these cute, metal cups.
We have had a stellar crop of tomatoes this year.  I have given them to just about everyone and we enjoyed them with every meal.
Our Bandit.
Back side of the doll house.
Zinnias!
Basil...
Okra...
Had to make one of Dave's favorite dishes.
Yummy.
I have been doing a lot of crochet...Started this Japanese scarf.
Pocket book for Meighan.
,,,from this book.
Making one for Emerson in her favorite color.
Doing a little sewing, made this skirt for Meighan...
Applique to match.  Pocket books are in.
Another yummy chicken dish enjoyed on a cooler evening on the back deck.

No comments: